Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hello

Well, I have been busy! I have been helping a friend who had to have surgery on her hand. She wasn't able to get her mom's compression stockings on with one hand for a few days, so I helped her with that and all the other stuff that she can't do one handed. I have also been going to the Christian Service Center at our church and taking some Russian language classes twice a week, and they are a blast. I don't know how much I will actually learn, but I am enjoying the experience very much. And I watch a friends little boy 3 days a week. All of this plus my regular house work, so I haven't been online for long periods of time lately, just long enough to check my emails and do a couple other things. But I have enjoyed it all. I like to stay busy, and help friend, and all that kind of stuff.

So to update on Matthew, he is doing better, and the doctors have rescinded the DNR orders, YEAH!!! Which means that he is a little further out of critical condition which just thrills me to no end. PRAISE GOD!!!! What a great way to show he works for us all, by answering our prayers for Matthew. It was close there for a while, but every day he has little improvements, and I am so happy for him and his family. If you want to check his site out it is: www.caringbridge.org/visit/matthewlitchfield . What a fighter he is.

My family is doing well. Becky is in Cosmetology class at the technical school and is doing well. Her attitude is much better and I am very proud of her. She is slowly paying off her Probation costs, and then plans on paying her court fees on her own, which I am very proud of. Then she plans on paying off old debts she accumulated when she was on her own. She has changed for the better since September when she started school and living with my parents. I can not say enough how proud I am of her turning her life around with the help of my parents.

B.J. got all A's on her first report card this year, with her grades being 100, 99, 98, and 98. Can't ask for much better than that. Man she is a very smart young lady. The only things we have a problems with is her teen aged attitude sometimes. But I am sure I can handle it with time, I already got through it with 2 others, so one more time won't be to bad. She is also going to the Russian classes with me, and does real well, even though she only goes because her friends from church are going.

My husband and I are doing well, he is working as usual, and things are moving right along. So, that is what has been happening here. I hope you all are well, and counting your blessings every day. I am thankful for having such a great family life, and great friends, and a loving God in my corner.
In Christian Love,
Judy

No comments: