Friday, October 3, 2008

Matthew is struggling worse than ever.

Hello friends, I am sad to report that Matthew's infection seems to be worse. Here is what I was just told:
"Matthew is spiking another fever. 103.5. The Dr. said he thinks the infection is spreading. Matthew has been sleeping all day unresponsive. His mom said she told him today that she would fight with him as long as he wanted to fight, but if he was tired and ready to stop fighting it was okay because she would see him again. "

I need you all to pray for this wonderful mom, because I know what it is like to tell your child that it is okay to just let go and stop fighting. She is such a strong woman, and great mom. No mother should ever have to say these things to their child. No mother should ever have to bury one of her own kids. It is just heart wrenching, and my heart is breaking for her.

Dear Lord. please do not make this family suffer much more. If it be thy will, please take this illness away and let him have his earthly miracle and make a miraculous recovery. But if not, then please make it as easy as it can be for them all. And give them all peace with whatever you decide is to be. In Jesus' most precious name I pray, Amen.

Thank you Lord for our blessings today,
Judy

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I HATTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE CANCER!!!!!!!! UGH!