Sunday, October 26, 2008

Praying for a friend

Well, any of you that read my blog know that I have been worried about a young friend of mine. Well, he is in the picu, on a respirator of some type, not sure which one, but his carbon dioxide level is not good, and he is again in critical condition. So I am not in much of a blog mood, just a little down and worried for him and his family. They have been through so much these last 2 years, and I just pray God will give him his earthly miracle, and let him recover completely and show all the doctors who is always in total control. There are just to many children fighting for their lives, and I worry about them so much.

Other than that, I have just been knitting, crocheting and doing stuff around the house that I usually do. Oh yeah, and babysitting too. I went to Columbia Friday with a friend of mine that I help out when she needs me. We went to my favorite store, Hobby Lobby of course, and I found some nice stamps that I just had to have. I enjoy scrap booking and card making along with my needle crafts, and I am just starting to get a small supply of stamps and inks, so I was just tickled to find these.

Everyone is doing fine here. B.J. is busy with Church activities right now, and school too of course, so we stay hopping that is for sure. My husband is doing well, working a lot of course, he wouldn't have it any other way, I am blessed to have him as a husband and provider. My oldest daughter, Becky is doing well in school and stuff, she has really turned around lately, and I am very proud of her. My son, Brad, is doing well, and trying to get a job as a police officer somewhere, but so far no luck, but at least he has a job, even if it is in a factory. That is better than a lot of people who are still looking for a job. And I am enjoying just being a stay at home mom, taking care of B.J. and my husband, and doing things at church and crafting at home. So, now you know what I have been up to lately. It is getting late and I am going to go for now.

Don't forget to thank God for the blessings he gives us all every day,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

I am sorry my love. This is Matthey who you are worried about? I went to his site the other day and signed his guestbook. God is always in control. I find it frustrating that He won't do things in our timing but I know He has the ultimate wisdom about everything...however, that is still hard and frustrating......praying with you.
I am glad that everyone in your family is doing well. Keep going well.
It is the anniversary of my brother's death tomorrow. Shannon was 14 when he died and tomorrow he would have been gone for 14 years. Now he has been gone for the same amount of time he was alive here on Earth. I always find the day very humbling and have a tear or two.
Love ya lots,
Charisse