Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello

Well, it has been a while, I guess there really hasn't been to much to post about. I have been watching a little boy 3 days a week, but this week his mom is on vacation so I won't have him until Sunday or Monday of next week. I have been helping my friend, Dinah, with driving her mom places and her as well. We went to Columbia today to take her mom to one of her Doctor appointments, and while we were there we went to Hobby Lobby, which of course is one of my favorite stores. It is basically a store that has almost any supplies for almost any craft you would want to do in it. I picked up some crochet thread to make snowflakes and angels out of to give as little gifts and also to decorate my Christmas Tree. I am still going to the Russian class that are at the church two times a week, and I am really enjoying them. I am slowly learning, but the important thing, to me anyway, is having fun trying to learn something new. We will be having the lessons for about another week. Our friends who are teaching us are going back to Russia the first week in November until sometime in February, so we will have to try to study and remember what we have learned until then. Other than that, I am just staying home, taking care of my family, and going to church.

Matthew was doing quite a bit better for a while, but he is having a rough time of it again. He has an enterococci (sp?) infection that has gotten into his blood stream because of being so immunosuppressed (sp?) for so long, and it is causing all kinds of problems. Please help me pray for this very brave, and strong young man, and his family as well. If you would like to check on him yourself, please go to an earlier post and use the link there. I know they would appreciate the prayers and comments left on their guestbook. He is bad enough that he has a nurse assigned to him alone, so basically he is critical again I think. It is just heartbreaking to know there is so many children fighting like Matthew is. But Prayer is all I can do to help them, so I will continue to pray!

Well, until next time,
God Bless,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Dear Judy,
I have gotten to your blog at last! You are a crafty woman! I am glad things have been going well. Although I am sorry that Matt is having a hard time. I think about you every day, actually. I am sorry it has taken me a while to post in your guestbook again. Your page looks lovely! Well blessings, my dear. I will catch up again soon.
Love Charisse