Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hello My friends!!!

Hello my friends, just a little post to let you all know that I am still here! Life is going good, and even though money is very tight, we are managing, and taking it all one day at a time. I have been busy, and not on line lately, so I thought I would post today so nobody would worry. I have been knitting of course, and helping friends, and just taking time for myself. Praying for God to let me know what he wants me to do. I am thinking about going to school and getting a higher education at the Vocational School, so I will be looking into that in the next day or the next week at least. And if I can't get some grants to help me do that, I will go and find a job somewhere. I don't care where, just some place that pays enough to get me to work and pay my bills will be fine with me. I am not that picky. But I really would like to go to school and take office management and some computer usage courses so that maybe I could get a job working in an office somewhere. Wish me luck, and please pray that the Lord guides me to do what he wants me to do.

I heard from my stepson and his family, the baby is doing well, and except for a small case of pink eye caused by his tear ducts not being opened yet, he is doing good. My stepson even said he loves us all, it has been a while since we heard that from him. It felt great!
Until next time,
May God bless us all,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

I am so glad you got to hear from your step-son and that the baby is going well. I hope you will be able to see them again as well.
I pray that God gives you direction with the study versus job stuff! You are an amazing person, Judy.
Lots of love,
Charisse