Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hello all!

Hello all, things are well here, it has been a long day, as I have been driving my friends, Dinah and Mrs. Ethel, to doctors appointments. Dinah's was this morning, then we drove 33 miles back home, then Mrs. Ethel and I drove back to her appointment this afternoon. So, from 8:30am until 5:30 this evening I was driving or sitting at a doctors office helping my friends. I am tired, but it is rewarding to help friends, and it is a good tired.

I don't have any updates on my grandson, I have tried to call them and text them, but with no response. I knew that they would probably do this, as we haven't been close to my stepson for a long time, but it still hurts to know that my husband and I have a grandchild out there and will probably never really get to know him like we should. I just pray that some day my stepson and his wife will find the Lord, and that they will teach my grandson about God and His blessings. And that if they do find the Lord, that they will find it in their hearts to let us see our grandson. I do love him, even though I only got to see him for about 5 minutes, and didn't even get to hold him.

B.J. is doing well, and other than finances, things are going okay here. We don't know how long we will still have internet access, but even when we loose it, I will find a way to post every now and then.

God Bless you all, and remember to tell the ones you love that you love them, for you never know what tomorrow brings.
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

That is a real shame about your step-son and grandson. I pray that God will restore that relationship so you can get more close with that family!
I am glad things are generally going well.
Love Charisse