Friday, February 20, 2009

More excitement!

Well, I got a call from my friends at the Ronald McDonald House (RMH) in Nashville, and they asked if I would be interested in taping a sections for their Telethon. John and I taped for them one year while we were there, and they thought I might like to help again. Of course, even though I do not like to speak in public, or on camera, I will do my best and be taped for a piece for their show. So on March 11Th, I will be going up and being taped. Excitement is only one emotion I am feeling, anxiety being another, but I will over come the nervousness and do it to help support such a great cause. Plus it is a great little incentive to go up and visit with the staff at RMH, and also with the Doctors and Nurses that tried so hard to help John make it through his BMT. So, is that exciting or what? Or what is my answer! Nervous, anxiety, scared half to death, that is what I will be feeling until it is over! HA! But God will help me I am sure.
Until next time,
God Bless,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

How exciting my love!!! That is wonderful. I bet you have mixed feelings. I cannot wait to hear how it all goes. You have such a wonderful heart!
Lots of love,
Charisse