Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wish me luck!

Well, I have been praying for God to let me know what he wants me to do with my life for a while now, and I have decided that I should go back to school so that I can get a good job, and not just work. I have applied to attend the local technical school to take Business Systems, which is training for administrative assistant. The course is a 1 year course (3 trimesters) and after I get done I will be able to apply for jobs that right now is not available to me even though I have some computer knowledge and clerical skills because I am not certified in the field. Now I have to see if I will be able to get a student grant or something to pay for it, I know I don't have the money to go without assistance. Please be praying for me to be able to do this. I know it is what I want to do, and I need to do something to better myself and enable me to help to provide for myself and my family.

The family is doing fine and they are supporting my decision to go back to school. I have the best family, at least for me. HA!

Well, that is about it for now,
God bless you all,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

That is great, Judy! Praying that the course goes well and that God will provide the finances so you can go and do this!
Love Charisse