Saturday, February 28, 2009

I had a great evening!

Well, I finally got to hold my grandson, Little Mikey. Bobby, my stepson, and his wife Amber and my other stepson Wilson came down and brought the baby so we could see him along with my in-laws. Here are a few shots. Here I am holding my precious little grandson. If you haven't figured it out, I have decided to call him Little Mikey. And he does seem little to me, compared to my children who were quite a bit bigger that he is.








This is my husband with Little Mikey. I just love this picture, and the two in it!






This one is four generations of Smith men. John Michael (Little Mikey) is the first great-grandson to carry the Smith last name.

Well, that is about it for now. I do have other pictures, but it is late and I want to get in bed, but I still have my daily Bible scriptures to read.

May God bless you all as he has me. I am a very happy Grandma tonight.

Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

How wonderful to hold your grandson! He is very cute! I love the pictures!
Love Charisse