Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It is snowing!


Yes, it is snowing here and I am loving it. We may not get much, but the flakes are pretty big and are so pretty. It is cold, but it has been so long since I was able to enjoy some of the white stuff, that I am going to enjoy it!

This is what it looks like so far, just a little dusting but still falling. I am kind of hoping that tomorrow I will wake up and school will be cancelled and there will be at least 3 or 4 inches on the ground.

B.J. had here Physical Therapy today and we found out that she is hyper flexible in her back and that they think that is what is causing the pain. The therapist said that where she is hurting is trying to stabilize her back from her back being so flexible and "weak". They are going to do PT 2 times a week for 4 weeks and focus on core training and teach her how to keep her core strong enough to protect her back and keep it from hurting. I am glad it is something like this and not a serious injury yet.

Well, I have Church tonight and I have to cook supper so I guess I need to get off this computer and get busy. Take care, and may God Bless you.

Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Hello Again my love,
what a beautuful picture of the dusting of snow. I would love to see a picture once there is more snow again! I love snow!
BJ's back...how interesting...I hope they can help strengthen it and reduce pain and all.
I love you Judy.....I am excited about my surgery and would love to keep checking your journal if I can while in hospital...if I can't I will definitely catch up once I am home again!
Love Charisse