Monday, January 28, 2008

Well, things are going okay here. The only thing bad has been the stomach virus that has been going around. My husband had it last week, and I've had it since Friday. I feel better now and I am able to eat without feeling sick, but I am so tired. Other than that things are okay. Just one day at a time. B.J.'s meds have helped her to get over the stuffy nose and such, and she is now at maintanance doses of her inhalers. She only uses her Albuterol inhaler as needed, and the flovent every 12 hours. She is still taking physical therapy for her back and it seems to be helping too. She has an exercise ball now and is working on it at night as well. I hope it teaches her to be a little more active and to stay more healthy as she grows up. I haven't been doing to well on my exercising, everyone has just been to sick and I just got out of the habit of it all. I have to get into it again as soon as I get to where I am not so winded when I walk.
Well that is about it for now, I will post again soon.
Judy

No comments: