Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Well, today has been a pretty good day, unlike yesterday. Yesterday was very hard and emotional for me, but God made tears for a reason, and I just stayed in bed and let it all out, and started feeling better last night. I woke up today feeling a lot better. I always heard that tears were God's way of keeping our hearts from completely breaking, and I can honestly say that I believe it, because yesterday there were a few times I thought my heart would truly break, but it didn't and I did feel so much better after just releasing it. So, my advice to all who are dealing with hurting and dealing with hard things, let the tears go, give it all to God and let him bare your burden for you. He loves us all and will take care of all of it for us if we believe and give all the praise to him, and let him into our hearts and lives. Well, I guess that is it for today,
May God bless you and keep you all,
Judy

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Bless you Judy...you are an amazing person. It sounds like yesterday was really tough and my heart aches when I read the emotions you must be going through. God is good though, isn't He? Crying and tears really do help!
Lots of love,
Charisse

Traci said...

Hugs sweetie.....