Sunday, January 13, 2008

Time Flies

Well, the first month of this new year is almost half over already. I have learned that you better enjoy every day, because before you know it, another one is starting and it will continue that way until the Lord calls you home to heaven. I now appreciate the little things more, and who cares if you have thousands of dollars in the bank anyway, as long as there is food on the table and a roof over your head and friends, family and God in your life than you are among the richest on earth. For that matter, just having God in your life and Family and Friends, you are still among the richest. The material things are all fine and good, and nice to have, but hey, you can't take it with you, and I have never seen a Hurst being followed by a U-haul. So now I try to focus on the important things. I am updating this while anticipating going to Church and learning more about the Wonderful God we have in our corner. I look forward to going to Church more now than I ever have in my life. John taught me that just because bad things happen, that God will see us through, in his way according to his plan. John never lost his faith, and I admire him still for his strength. Well, time to warm up the car, it is very cold here today, they are even calling for snow flurries this afternoon. I wish we would have a big snow this year, it has been a while since we had one.
Until next time,
Live, Laugh, and Love like there is no tomorrow, for it is not guaranteed,
God Bless,
Judy

2 comments:

Traci said...

Judy, it can snow all you want..... I just need it to wait until we are in the house!!!!

Hugs,
Traci

Charisse said...

Hey Judy,
it is nice to hear you are being positive and thankful for things. The snow must be so enjoyable.
Love you,
Charisse