Saturday, January 19, 2008

Well, the snow didn't last long, even though we got about an inch or so, it was about gone by morning from the rain that followed it. B.J. was a little disappointed because they didn't even get out of school. I enjoyed it but would have liked for it to stay around longer so I could go out and make a snow man or something. But, maybe the next round will give us a little more, who knows.

My oldest daughter, Becky is at the Doctors clinic this morning. She is sick and is dealing with her first illness since being an adult, and I can't be there for her. It is bothering me so much that I can't be there because I am babysitting a 3 year old that I watch every Saturday. I don't know why, but it is really getting to me. I just have this bad feeling that she is more sick that everyone thinks. They are taking x-rays of the sinuses and chest, and IV's. I don't know about lab work yet, they may or may not. She doesn't get sick often, it has been about 8 years or so since she had to have an IV or anything. The look on her face when I told her I had to get the boy out of there and fed broke my heart. I know she understood, but she wanted me there. I did call my son, Brad, and he is going to sit with her for me. I pray she gets better real soon.

Well, I need to go finish lunch for the boy I sit with.
God Bless,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

I pray your daughter will be all right...it is very difficult when leaving them there. Love you and praying.
Love charisse