Thursday, January 24, 2008

Well, B.J.'s appointment with the Asthma doctor went well. I think I will like him. He asked lots of questions and answered mine. We learned a lot today, and I am pleased with the outcome. We go back in about 8 weeks, unless something happens that they would want us back earlier.

Other than that things are well, and except for it being colder than it has been in a long time, I am enjoying life. It would be okay, if we would actually get some snow instead of it going all around us and teasing me. I want to lay in the snow and make snow angels, and a snowman, and oh yeah, have a good snowball fight with B.J., but if it doesn't snow that will kind of be impossible. Oh well, God knows what he is doing and I will just have to wait and see if the snow comes this year. Okay, to explain why I want it to snow, when I was young we lived in Pennsylvania, and we even had to walk to the bus stop in snow up to our knees. My uncle would pull us around with the snowmobile with a hood of a car strapped to the back of it. My cousins and brother and sister and I would be riding on the hood across the corn fields we would go. It was so much fun. And my uncle could make a snow ball feel like it was nothing but an ice ball and we would be running and screaming and having a great time in the snow. I miss the snow to say the least. Here we only get a little and sometimes none at all. It is so different. I love it here, but I miss being up north too.

So, other than this I have been participating with Church functions, and we have decided to redecorate John's room into a craft and computer room for me. It took my husband a little while to decide that he was ready for that, but he is coming along and even said he was ready to give John's stuffed animals to a charity of some kind. A little at a time, we are adjusting and going on with life without John here on earth. I know he is here in spirit with us, but he lives with God now and I wouldn't want it any other way. I also know that he would want me to live life to its fullest, and be happy, and I aim to make him proud as well as God. So one day, one minute, one hour at a time, with God all things are possible and I will live and be happy and have my memories of my little angel John.

Until next time,
God bless,
Judy

No comments: