Saturday, January 5, 2008

Well, things are going okay here. B.J. went back to school yesterday, and I started walking. I plan on walking everyday Monday through Friday after taking B.J. to school to better my health as well as just spending time doing something for me. I do believe that the exercise will help me feel better emotionally as well as physically. I hope to drop some weight and strengthen my body in hopes of getting both my asthma and my blood sugars in check, and hopefully get rid of some of the meds the doctor has me on. Wish me luck, I do tend to get tired of exercising but I am praying for strength and endurance and pure will power so that I can make myself as healthy as possible.

I am fighting off either an allergy flare up or a head cold one, but I hope to kick it real soon. The sneezing and stuffy head really drives me nuts. But it could be a lot worse and at least my asthma isn't flaring to much yet, and I pray it doesn't. Well, I need to get some more house work done. I am in the process of trying to clean out what was John's bedroom some, and start turning it into my craft and sewing room. I have to get rid of some things so that my husband can build me some tables and stuff so that I have the place to do my sewing and scrapbooking. Well, I guess I better get back to it.
May God Bless you all,
Judy

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Dear Judy,
did I know that you sew and do scrapbooking? I think you told me that you knit? Is that right? Or am I getting confused. Thank you so much for your message in my journal again and for the supportive words and Godly encouragement. I love you so much. How does it feel to be empyting John's room? That must be emotional. However, it will be lovely for you to have your own room to do all your art and crafts and sewing.
I think it is wonderful that you are trying to do more exercise and stuff. Bless you heaps Judy and I pray you are blessed beyond understanding this year.
I will check on you again soon.
Lots of love,
Charisse

Charisse said...

Dear judy,
I was just checking for an update on how you are doing this year. I also wanted to thank you for your constant prayer and support for me with my surgery and life in general. You are a good friend and I will never forget you.
Lots of love,
Charisse