Monday, May 5, 2008

Wow

Wow! It is hard to believe that in 2 more days I will be 44 years old. I still feel like it hasn't been that long since I graduated High School, but I have 2 kids that have graduated High School, and one that will start 9TH grade next year. Talk about reality check! HAHAHA! But I am feeling well, and doing okay. Going to Church, helping there whenever I can, and taking care of my family. Oh yeah, I have also been knitting. I have completed one baby afghan, and started another one. I have a friend who's daughter is expecting her first child, so I am making afghans again. The first one I did is a green one, and now I am working on a pink one, this way, no matter what the sex of the baby is, I will be prepared and have one ready to give to them. I am also going to try to work on getting my yarn supply down a little. I have a lot of types that I don't have enough to do a complete project, so I am going to start some scrap yarn afghans when I complete the baby ones. So, now you know where my mind is lately, NEEDLE WORK! Love it.

B.J. has bronchitis again. I had to take her to the doctors this morning, and since she just had antibiotics last week for sinuses and sore throat, they decided to give her shots this time. She was MAD to say the least. She hates shots, but with her Beta Club Trip this Thursday, it was either a shot or she would have to miss her trip. Man she hated the choices, but I let her and the doctor know that there really wasn't a choice, if oral meds didn't work last week and caused it to drop into her lungs and turn into bronchitis, than it was time to get it under control with the shots. I don't like playing with lung issues with her, she has asthma, and if we don't keep things under control, it will get bad real quick. I have asthma, and I will do everything in my power to keep hers under control because I know from experience how it feels to not be able to get enough oxygen into your body. It is a really bad feeling, and I know she has been there before, but I will do my best to not let her get there again. It is to scary. People tend to think that asthma is a common thing and no big deal. But in reality, even though it is more common now, it can be very deadly if not managed properly. It has to be controlled, and watched very vigilantly. Okay, I am getting off the soap box now! HA, sorry about that, I get wound up sometimes.

Other than that, things here are okay, and life is good. Of course, of you truly believe, than life is always good! Maybe not always easy, and hard to see as good when hard times and fears hit, but it is good. If we believe, than we can trust that life will be as God wants it to be, and we will understand when He feels it is time. May God bless you all in every way, and may you open your heart and life to Him.

In Christian Love,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Hello Judy,
I am glad life is good. Sorry that B.J is sick again. You are right to want to control lung issues and asthma and be on top of it all. Bless you heaps.
Love Charisse