Monday, May 19, 2008

God looked down from Heaven above,
Saying I need someone with a perfect love.

She must be patient and sweet and kind,
and use her sensible, open mind.

She needs her hands and heart and soul.
because she will travel a long ,lonely road.

For the child that I send her will be special indeed,
and She is the one who will fill all their need.

She will have to have the strength of a rock,
For the pain she will witness she can never stop.

The child that I send her will be hers for a while,
Before they travel that long lonely mile,

Then when I call, the child must return,
leaving her there all alone him to mourn.

For the child will be there for a very short time,
Then return here to Heaven and again will be Mine.

Then She has to realize just how special she was
Cause I chose Her for her pure sweet love.

She was the one who was above all the best,
To love one of My Angels until she put him to rest.

You were chosen to be the Mother of one of God's Angels

I read this on a page that belonged to a mother who had lost a child, and this about says it all. So here's to all the special moms out there that have lost a child to death of any kind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy
Just wanted to thank you for the wonderful poem you posted here and on the FA group. It's been almost 7 years for me since Meshael lost her battle with FA - life is easier now I guess but there is a always such a tremendous hole which can never be filled.
Please know, if you ever feel down - I know your pain and will share your sorrow.
Take care
Gail