Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hello All!

Hello all! I hope this post finds you all doing well. We are doing okay here. Today is the first day since school has been out that we haven't had to go anywhere. I can tell you this much, I am enjoying not having to leave the house for a while. B.J. had friends over last night, but they had to go home and do their work there, so we are here and just relaxing for the time being. Little does B.J. know, it is about time to get to work. I am fixing to do a chore list for her to hang in her room, and when I do, she will not be allowed to do anything else until the list is done. I feel like she is old enough that I shouldn't have to do a list, but since I have to keep repeating myself every day about what she is to do, and when to do it and all that stuff, well let's just say that if she is going to regress and act younger than she is, I am going to treat her that way too. She may not like it, and may get mad at me, but my job as her mom is to teach her how to do these things, and not to just be her friend. So, if she gets mad at me she will just have to get over it I guess. So, wish me luck, it is time for me to reverse some of the spoiling that my husband did while I was gone. I have been trying to do it real nice for over a year, now it is time to get tough!
May God help us both!
God Bless and take care,
Judy

No comments: