Monday, May 19, 2008

Hello again, sorry it has been so long since I last posted, but I got sick the day after my birthday, and have been struggling every since. My allergies flared up real bad, causing my asthma to flare as well. I went to the doctors, and got a shot, and they realized that my blood sugar was out of whack and put me on more meds and stuff and since then it has been a roller coaster ride. My sugars have been up and down and driving me crazy. They dropped far enough to make me feel like I was going to pass out while I was at the store, and when I got home and tested, my sugar was at 79. At 70 my doctor wants me at his office, so I ate and kept an eye on it. It has been better for the last couple of days, but I have to really watch my eating habits and make sure I do not skip a meal, that is for sure. I am still a little weak from it all, and still battling with it, but I am dealing with it. When I get it under control, I will start exercising again and maybe I can drop enough weight so that I can get off some of these medicines again. I hate not being able to eat the stuff I really like, carbs of course, but I guess I will just have to get used to more veggies and less starches. Oh well, that's life.

Other than health stuff, things are going well here. Today is B.J.'s last full day of school for the summer. She goes for about an hour and a half tomorrow and then she is out until sometime in August. It is hard to believe that she will start high school next year, oh to be a Freshman again.

My husband and I are doing okay, and life is good for the most part. Of course with the gas prices so high and getting higher, and expenses starting to follow suit, it is hard and I may have to get a job real soon. But we will manage with God's help. So life goes on.

I hope life is good for you all, may God Bless and Keep you all Happy and Healthy.
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Hello Judy,
I am so sorry you have been so unwell since your birthday. Thinking about you heaps and heaps. Praying for you.....
Love Charisse