Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Well, It is my Birthday!

Well, it is my birthday today. It really doesn't feel much different than every other day. There is still laundry to wash, meals to cook, and dishes to do. There is activities I need to be at for B.J., and of course I am waiting for Becky to call and ask for something. Just another day I guess. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to do much today except for B.J.'s award ceremony, but no, I have way to much to do or I will have to work twice as hard tomorrow. Oh well, that is the life of a mother I guess. We have teen meal tonight before our Church services, and I have to bake some cookies for that as well as go to the bank and stuff to get ready for B.J.'s trip with the Beta Club tomorrow. She will leave from school at noon, and they will return on Saturday night, late. Her bronchitis is better and she sounds and feels a lot better. I will still worry a lot while she is on her trip, but she has the right to go and have fun and be a kid. She has been on honor roll every grading period this year, All A's, and I am very proud of her. I will post sometime later tonight and let you all know what award she receives.
God Bless,
Judy

The award that B.J. received is a plaque for placing in the top ten of her class, she placed 7TH! I am so proud of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a Birthday Present!!!

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Sorry I am late in saying "Happy Birthday!".
Love ya heaps,
Charisse