Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hello all, just a little update here. We have been okay the last couple of days. I was worried about my oldest daughter, but I finally know where she is and what is going on with her, so I am not so worried anymore. I am mixed up about my feelings with what is going on with her, and the things she has asked of me though. I do not trust her father, due to the past and all, and with her being there with him and knowing the power of persuasion he can have over her, I just don't know how much I can trust her. I know she trusts her dad, and what he advises her to do, but I was married to him, and I have seen him in action so to speak, and I do not trust him in the least. We made an agreement with her about the car she got a loan on, and now she is trying to change that as well, not to mention asking me to pay one of her payments. She doesn't realize that we don't have the money either. She wants me to use the back-child support, but with gas prices and food prices on the rise like they are, I am having to use most of it to help feed the ones that are living in this house. I don't get much as it is, and when I have to take B.J. to get her glasses in the next town over, it takes almost all of 1 payment. I don't know, I did tell her before that the car was her and my husbands dealings, and to leave me out of it. I guess I am just going to have to tell her to talk to him about it, cause I do not want to be involved. She also wants me to get the girl that was living with her out of her apartment, but that is not my place to do. She let her move in, so she should make sure she is out and that she has the keys, not me. Just because she decided to go out of town, doesn't mean I should tend to her business. She doesn't even want my advice, but yet she wants me to do her dirty work. I don't think so! I am just so mixed up. For 4 days I didn't hear from her, didn't know where she was, or even if she was alive or not, and I felt like I had maybe been to hard on her. But then when I do hear from her, all I hear is that she is back at her dad's, and she needs something. Just a little, "Sorry I haven't talked to you for a few days." Who cares if I was worried sick, and thought that maybe one of her "friends" had done something to her, and she was hurt somewhere with no way of letting me know. I pray that if she ever has a child, she doesn't have to feel the things that she puts me through. I earned some more gray hairs this weekend.

Lord, please help me and guide me through these times with Becky.

God bless you all,
Until next time,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Aww Judy,
that sounds tough with your eldest daughter. I know as a mother you must grieve over some things that happen. I pray that God gives you amazing wisdom as to how you handle issues with your ex and with your daughter. You are a wonderful mum!
Love ya heaps,
Charisse