Friday, August 1, 2008

Update on B.J.

Well, B.J. had a glucose tolerance test done yesterday and everything checked out normal. They said to just keep an eye on her, not to test her sugars, and if she gets shaky again to take her directly to the clinic to be checked out. They more or less said that they have to see what is actually happening to help find out what is going on. It scares me to no end, but God will take care of her and all of us if we just keep faith, so I am just trying not to worry and let the Good Lord take care of everything. I am beginning to think that it may be her body is just growing and changing and that is what is causing her to have problems. She did start her female cycle (if you know what I mean) yesterday, and so far she has been fine, so maybe it is just hormones fluctuating.

Other than that things are good, I have done some laundry and baked a cake already today. We are letting it cool, and then B.J. and her friend and I are going to decorate it. Should be a good time, or at least a messy one. HAHA! They want green and pink polka-dots on it. I can't wait to see what it turns out like. I will take a picture and post it before we cut into it.

Well, I need to get back to work, I always have laundry to do (now that is a never ending chore).
God Bless you all,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

I am glad that B.J's glucose tolerance test checked out ok. I hope you work out what is going on though.
Well done for getting so much done in the day! I have been real slack today. It is lunch time and I have done nothing too much at all! I am heaps tired today!
Love ya,
Charisse