Saturday, January 31, 2009

My grandson has arrived!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the world John Michael Smith, born 1/31/2009 at approximately 9:00pm, 6 lb 8 oz., and 19 3/4 inches long. Mom and baby doing well and father is proud and trying to live down the fact that he cried like a baby when his son was born. His mom and dad are Amber and Bobby Howell Smith, John Michael is actually my step-grandson, but I just see him as my grandson, there is no reason to not let him have all the grandparents he can get. I will probably call him either JJ or little Mikey, but time will tell. I pray he has a long, healthy life filled with love, and as little heartache as possible. Yes, I love him already. Well, it is late and has been a very exciting day so I am off to bed. May God bless you all,
Judy





2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Congrats again!!! He's a cutie!!

Charisse said...

What a sweet and gorgeous baby. He is real handsome! Wow! Congratulations! What a fine name :-)
Enjoy your grandson and congrats on being a grandmother! (((HUGS))) I am so excited for you!!! Yay!!!!! Praise the Lord!
Love Charisse