Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blah, blah, blah

Warning though this post might start of with an update on my progress in school, it will probably end in a vent session.

Okay, so school is going pretty good. I have a 95 average in keyboarding so far, and a 88 average in Human Relations, and I finished with a 98 average in Computer concepts. I only have 2 more chapters in Human Relations and I will be finished with that book, and 3 more modules and the final test in Keyboarding. I will then move on to Business Math and Office Technology & Procedures as my next 2 books. I am looking forward to the different books, but apprehensive at the same time. With new books comes the need to find out what the questions will be like on the tests. Like with Human Relations, it took me 3 tests to figure out exactly what they were wanting us to learn from the text in the book. But I will get it one way or the other. I will work hard and get it done.

Now the vent. Why do kids tend to let their friends run over them and take advantage of them, and then get mad when their mom tells them about how wrong it is for their friend to take advantage and use people. When a friend uses your child, they may as well have used or taken advantage of you, and I am not one to put up with that crap. I have tried and tried to help my daughters friend, knowing what her situation at home is. And now that B.J. has her license, they seem to think that I have all the gas in the world or that just a dollar or two makes up for the gas that they use in my car. And then they use my car, and neither of them put gas in the car. B.J. said she couldn't give me the gas money she promised because some came up missing from her purse. That doesn't mean she isn't responsible for what she promised, and it makes me mad that her friend decided not to hang with her because I wasn't letting my car go without gas for the last time and this time, and I meant 10 dollars. Her friend said she didn't want to pay 10 dollars to go up town when she could go to Columbia for that much. Well, what about what they owed me for the last time. Did she think of that? NO!!!!!! I will not be taken advantage of any more by that girl, and I am sorry if my daughter hates me for it, but if she starts up again, I will tell her exactly what I think of her and how she treats my daughter and how I think she is a manipulative using little pain in the butt!!!!! I just wish my daughter would find a friend that doesn't use, that treats her as well as she tries to treat this so-called-friend that I am really starting to despise! I know that if I put my foot down and tell her she is not to be around her any more, she will gravitate to her like flies to honey. But I am about at the point that I do not care if she hates me forever, and about to say that this friend is not to be at my house anymore, in my care anymore, and that B.J. isn't to print out anything for her at my expense. I was used and treated like B.J. is being treated by this girl when I was young, but it only took one or two times for me to put a stop to it. This has been going on for quite some time now, years to be truthful, and I am so tired of it!!!!

Now, since I got that off my chest, I hope that you all have a wonderfully blessed day. Remember to tell your kids you love them, because you don't know when or if you will be able to some other time. John would have been 15 today, and I would just love to tell him how much I love him.

God Bless you all,
Judy

No comments: