Tuesday, September 28, 2010

School update

Hello all! Just thought I would update everyone on my school progress. So far I have finished one book, but should finish the second book within the week, and then I will start Office Procedures. I took the test on Chapter 6 of Human relations last night and made a 90 on it. I am on the 7Th Module in Keyboarding, and should test on it in the next few days. Then I will have 2 more to go and I will finish that book and start Business Math. It doesn't seem real that I have got this far and only been in school four weeks. I was afraid that I wouldn't do well, but my confidence has increased, and I am more sure than ever that I will get through Business Systems. I may take 4 trimesters or maybe 5 if I can continue to get pell grants, and that way maybe I can get more of the Majors. I am going for Medical Office Assistant, as well as the other Medical Assistant, but would like to get the general office assistant, and a couple others as well. I will do what I can, and I am sure that if God wants me to get through more of the majors I will. With God, all things are possible!

The last weekend was pretty rough for me and for B.J. because it was John's birthday Saturday. He would have been 15, and it was worse this year than it has been the last couple years. I don't know why, but it hit hard, but thanks to family and the Lord, I got through it best I could, and I am doing better now. B.J. is still hurting, and I think that is part of her problems, but getting her to go to a psychiatrist is not going to be easy. I do intend on making an appointment tomorrow or the next day. She is home today, and I don't want to make an appointment with her here. Her dad will have to take her after school on whichever day I get an appointment, because I will be at school, and I can't miss much or they will kick me out. Wish us luck on getting her the grief counseling she needs, and getting her to open up.

Anyway, it is about time for me to get some work done and get ready for school. Hope you all have a blessed day.

Judy

No comments: