Thursday, September 9, 2010

The first week down!

Well, the first week of school is finished. I have taken 2 tests, one of which I will be retaking tonight because I made a 74 on it and if we make under a 77 we have to retake. It is still passing, but it is lower than financial aid requirements, so we have to try to bring it up. My Keyboarding on the other hand I made an 80 on the written test, and a 100 on the objective test, so my average is 90. Yeah me!!!!! I will take it!!! LOL. The Human relations, the one I didn't do as well on, is confusing. I understand that human relations is important. People have to get along in order to have success in the work place. But the history of "Human Relations" and that kind of stuff just..........Well I never was any good at history of any sort, so that about covers why it confuses me. The way they word things in the book, compared to the test is another thing that gets me. But I will take the test again, and get through it one way or another. Of course I pray God will help me with it a lot!!!

Things are getting a little more settled here at home. It was hard getting into a little routine and stuff, but my husband is great and helps a lot around here when he gets home. He knows I need the extra study time and that I can't get everything done and still do my studying. And B.J. is helping too. She is still getting adjusted with the new schedule too since she is taking a college course through dual enrollment on Thursday nights. But we are managing, and I keep telling myself that it should only be about a year, or so, and then I can get a job and we can readjust again! HAHAHA!

We, hi ho hi ho, it's off to school I go!
God Bless,
Judy

No comments: