Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September 7th

Well, it is September 7Th and I am getting ready for my first 2 tests which I will take tonight. We did finally get officially enrolled last Thursday, and I have my books. I have been working on 2 subjects, but am going to add a 3rd so that when I am waiting for test results I can have something to do. So, my tests today will be in Business Relations and Keyboarding. The Keyboarding will be first at about 4:00pm and the other will be at 6:00pm or 7:00pm. I am really enjoying being in school so far, and that is a real shock to me and to my mom. I hated school when I was young. I think a lot of it is the fact that I felt like it was more of an obligation than something that I really wanted to do. But now, it is a different story. I have been trying to get into school since the Summer Trimester, 2009. I wanted day classes, but had to go with night classes. But that is alright because it seems that there are not as many students in the evening course. I like the instructor, he will let you know how he feels, and then leaves you alone unless you need some help, or he feels he needs to say something to you. I still have some adjusting to do, but I am handling it so far.

Well, I need to go study,
May God bless you all,
Judy

No comments: