Saturday, September 18, 2010

One book down.... many more to go!

Well, I finished my first book in the Business Systems Technology curriculum. It was Computer Concepts, and I have a final average of 98. It only had 3 chapters, and I have worked with computers for a while so I know most of the basics. I have 5 more chapters in Keyboarding, and 7 in Human Relations. As I finish these 2 books, I will start some more. I don't know how many books I will have to finish, but there are quite a few.

Other than school, things are the same here, B.J. is a teen pain in the butt, and Joe works as much as he can when there is work to be done. So it is about the same as before I started school, except that I don't get online to much during the week, cause I am to busy studying.

Well, got to go for now,
God Bless,
Judy

No comments: