Tuesday, September 7, 2010

tests, YUCK!

Well, I now remember why I didn't like school back when I was young. The tests!!!! You think you have studied enough and you take the test, and you think to yourself,"Was that in the book?" They word everything completely different and throw you off, and confuse the living daylights out of you. Needless to say, I didn't do as well as I thought I would. One of the tests I have to retake because I made a 74, and if you get below a 77 you have to retake it. The other one I made an 80 on, and that isn't even what I thought it would be. So, I have the option to retake the 2nd one over again too. And I may do just that. I could get all down about it all, but I think I will keep a positive outlook and just think of it this way: at least I know now more of what is on the tests, and what to study a little harder on in each of the classes I tested in anyway. And I will do better as I get more used to actually studying things. It has been over 20 years since I took any classes besides a little Russian, and that was at church and for fun, not for a grade. So say a few prayers for me! I will be retaking the tests in the next 3 days.
God Bless!
Judy

No comments: