Sunday, October 7, 2007

A beautiful day

Hello all, today is a beautiful day, fluffy clouds in the sky, the sun is shinning and Church was great. There was a BBQ that raises money to send Christian youth to Christian Colleges last night, and my daughter and I had the honor of helping work it, serving the guest that came and bought a meal in support of our kids. I enjoy doing things for other people, it makes me proud to be a part of such a great service, and also to see my daughter volunteering to help too. My cup runs over! God is great, and my life is full. Yes, I still miss my son, but I know he is in the glory of God and heaven with all those who have gone to be with God, so I am at ease with it all. All I have to do is look out my window and see the beauty of nature, or look into the eyes of the children at church to see all the glory that is God. I pray that everyone has the chance to see all the glory that is God's work, and that the world becomes a better place with peace and love abounding. But if not, I can wait and do my best to do his glory and when he calls me home have a place in heaven waiting for me. I sing his praises on this beautiful day. Thank you Lord for every blessing.
Judy

No comments: