Thursday, October 4, 2007

Wow, we had a good time last night. B.J. and I went to the teen meal at church, the meal was chili and grilled cheese sandwiches. B.J. decided she wanted to help me, so she stayed in the kitchen and helped to grill the sandwiches. I was so proud of her, people were commenting on how well she was doing. One even asked if she hired out as a grill cheese cook, HA HA! Church afterwards was great also, just one big night of fellowship and worship and learning more about our Lord. What a great way to end an day, huh.

My husband doesn't go to church. He never really has liked going to church. He believes, though he has been struggling with his faith since John's death and he blames God. I pray he realizes that God didn't take him away, he took him home and that John is in a better place and healed.

Becky is now working, at a fast food place, and seems to be doing okay. She is off until Sunday, but hopefully she will be full time before to long. I was her ride home the last couple days, and got there early enough to watch her for a little bit, and she does a good job for only working there for a couple days. I am proud of her for getting the job, she did it all by herself this time. I just pray she does well, and becomes self sufficient.

Well, that about does it for now. May God bless and keep us all,
Judy

No comments: