Sunday, October 14, 2007

Girls! Gotta Love them!






B.J. is having 3 of her girlfriends over today and man has it been hectic since we got back from church, but you gotta love them. They are decorating a gingerbread house that B.J. found at the store. It is pretty interesting to say the least. I enjoy having groups of kids over, but sometimes I just have to escape to the Internet to get a little "break" from all the energy.

I am doing well, kept a couple little boys yesterday for some friends and it was fun. I enjoy the toddler years a lot. I know my older kids are not ready to be parents, but boy and I ready to be a grandmother. I want to be able to have them over, spoil them, love them, and help my kids when asked for help. It will be an honor to be a grandmother, that is for sure.

My husband is okay, doing the same old things, working and working. We have time in the evenings to be together, and I love him so much for providing for us. There are a few times that I wish we could take a vacation together, go to a beach somewhere, and just have fun. But he doesn't like going places much, he says he hasn't lost anything there, so he doesn't need to go there. Talk about a homebody! Gotta Love him too! He is priceless to me anyway.

Well that about does it for this go around.
Judy

No comments: