Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hello

Well, it is official, Becky signed for her apartment today, and we got the electricity turned on as well. She will be moving in over the weekend. I am proud of her and glad that she will be on her own and that we won't have to fight all the time around here because she doesn't want to follow my rules, but then again, I am kinda missing her already. I love her so much, and just want her to be able to be on her own and take care of herself.

B.J. is doing well, her knees are better and she isn't complaining about pain anymore. She is starting to do the teen thing, not wanting to do as she is asked to do, and huffing and puffing about being asked to do anything. But when I remind her that kind of behavior will only bring her punishment and she won't be able to have friends over and that her pets will have to leave, she straightens up and apologizes. I guess I will just have to be a little firmer with her. Her grades are good so far, and she is still in Beta Club, so the only problems seem to be her not wanting to do her fair share around the house. Typical teen behavior, my third child and it is the same thing.

I am doing okay, I somehow hurt my shoulder and it started hurting real bad yesterday morning. I went to the doctor today, but they couldn't tell me to much but after they manipulated my arm and shoulder and had me in tears from pain, I came home and took a nap and it was feeling better when I got up even though I didn't get the scripts filled yet. I will be taking them in the morning to be filled and my husband will pick them up when he gets paid tomorrow evening. Oh yeah, they added another med for high blood pressure too. Great another bill. That was what had me in tears the most, I hate being a financial burden on my husband. I can't get insurance, and we have to pay cash for the doctor visits and the meds. But I am not emotionally ready to go to work yet either. I have been a little more depressed lately and that leads me to eating to much and I have gained 10+ pounds in the last 3 months. I need to loose weight to get my BP, diabetes, and stuff under control but I have been gaining instead. Needless to say, that doesn't help me feel better either. Sometimes I feel like I am spiraling out of control, but I can't let it happen. I have responsibilities, such as my daughter. Oh well, God will take care of it as long as I hand it over to him and have faith.

Well, that about does it for now,
God Bless,
Judy

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Hello Judy,
sorry to hear that you have been in pain with your shoulder. Sometimes life does feel like it is spiralling down and we can't seem to stop it. I have learnt that life is like a rollercoaster...it has its bad days and good days....as you already know...but it also has its bad months and good months...bad sections and good sections....when those sections come it feels like we will never pull up out of it and that can be finincial burden,. depression or anything that you can name that keeps up feeling down. I will pray that you start to loose the weight you want to and that you will enter a good period again...also it is still December and Christmas is only 10 days away. You would always have in the back of your mind that John is not with you this year. Your emotions would be at high levels this month. You are a great person...wife and mother. You always seem to think of others. Bless you heaps...will be praying for you and your family.
Love Charisse

Charisse said...

Hello My friend, Judy again,
I was just thinking about you heaps today and thought I would write in your journal again. How are you today? I hope things are well today. I finished all my Christmas shopping today and am rather pleased with myself. I am feeling rather happy and positive about things. Sometimes I feel really down but I have managed to stay so happy lately. I think about you and your happiness a lot and wanted you to know that I love you heaps and heaps and am thinking about you all the time. I would love to meet you one day, Judy. You are a special friend.
Love Charisse