Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ups and downs.

Well, school is out for B.J. until after the new year, and Christmas is just a week away. Sometimes it seems that time is just flying by, and at other times it is just crawling by. emotions are like a roller coaster ride around here, which is to be expected or at least that is what people keep telling me. One minute I am up, the next I am down. I know it is all part of the grieving process, but I think it is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. But one day at a time is how I will make it, with God and my family at my side.

Becky is about moved into her place and I am very proud of her. She has just about all she needs and is getting very excited about it. She is a little afraid of being by herself, but time and independence will change that I am sure.

Well, have a great day, and may God bless and Keep you all,
Judy

No comments: