Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hello all! It is Christmas Eve and I wanted to post to say Merry Christmas to all, and Happy New Year. Our Christmas Celebrations are going okay. Becky is staying the night and Brad and his wife are coming over in the morning, so my kids will be here for a while at least. We went ahead and opened our gifts tonight, and tomorrow will be about Christ and family. It is hard, I will not lie about that, but with my other children around and my husband by my side, we will be okay. John is with me in spirit, and I pray he knows how much I love him and miss him.
Merry Christmas!
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Merry Christmas Judy! I am so glad your family is all around you and can totally understand that this Christmas is a very difficult one. Bless you heaps and heaps.
Love Charisse