Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

Well, in about 45 minutes a new year will begin. I am having some mixed feelings about it all, but life goes on. I am a little down about the fact that this will be the first year in 12 years that will not have John here on earth with me. But then again, after the hard year we just had with his death and all that has followed, I am kinda looking forward to the beginning of a new year with new challenges that don't involve Transplant recovery. I know that may sound odd, but I know John is in a much better place than I am, or that of any of us here on earth, and the complications that he had were hard on him physically, but hard on me emotionally. So, on to another year, striving to make him proud of his mom, participating in Church activities, trusting God to lead the way, and making sure that my family is dealing with their feelings as well. So, wish us luck and a happy New Year, and know that I am praying for everyone out there to have a great year full of faith, love, good health, and much happiness.
God Bless,
Judy

3 comments:

Charisse said...

Happy New Year, Judy! I know we both enter it with mixed emotions but it is still with hope and expectation about what God will do this year. Thank you for all your support to me this year.
Lots of love,
Charisse

Traci said...

Happy New Year sweetie.... missed you today! Hope you had a good day.

Hugs

Charisse said...

Hello Judy,
just passing by to see if there was any updates.
Love you,
Charisse