Sunday, December 9, 2007

Just another day.

Hello all, today has just been another day. My asthma has been flaring up quite a bit the last couple days, but so far I have been able to keep it under control. We had a good sermon at church today, I enjoyed it a lot. It made sense and touched my heart, that always makes for a good sermon.

B.J. is doing good. She is starting to express her feelings a little more, especially on her web page, about missing John and stuff. I think the web page is one of the best things she has done to vent, and I am very proud of her.

Becky may be getting an apartment soon, I am looking forward to her having her own place so that I don't have to fuss at her so much. She can do as she pleases without having to make me mad. We will have to help her furnish it, but hey, we can find her some decent things I am sure.

Well, that about does it for now, May God bless and keep you all,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Hello Judy,
I am sorry to hear your asthma is flaring up a bit. I am glad that you are doing ok though.
That is excellent that B.J is expressing a bit more. These web pages are excellent to help vent feelings and emotions.
I hope that Becky finds an apartment and the moving goes well....... I hope that you have an enjoyable Christmas even though John is not with you ....I know it will be hard.
I love you lots,
Charisse