Friday, March 21, 2008

Hello again!

Well we are here! We are in Nashville at the Opryland Hotel and we had fun last night. We have a Photo Treasure Hunt that we did last night until almost 10:30 and are planning to finish this morning. We have to find the different places here at the hotel that we are given hints on and take a picture of the group. I haven't walked that much in who knows how long, but it was fun. Today is pretty much a free day, and the kids start their competitions tomorrow at 11:00am. I am enjoying the time with B.J. and her friends. I will post a picture when we get home, I forgot my SD card adapter for my laptop or I would already be doing it. Leave it to me to leave one of my favorite computer things at home.
Well, until next time, May God bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Judy

No comments: