Thursday, March 20, 2008

Long time no Post!

Sorry that it has been so long since I last posted. I have been on a roller-coaster ride lately. Of course the 15Th was the day that marked the 11 month mark of John's death and I was really off last weekend because of it, plus I got some new glasses last week and I am having a hard time adjusting to them. My first set of bifocals, and I do not like them much at all. I do good with distance, but trying to focus on the computer screen or a book is really hard for me right now.

Well, B.J. and I are off to her convention today, we will be gone until Sunday and I am looking forward to spending the time with her, even if she is mad at me right now. We don't agree on what type of top is appropriate for a 14 year old to wear, especially to a church activity. Oh well, she will get over it eventually.

Well, I don't have much to post other than this so I will go for now. Take care and God Bless,
Judy

No comments: