Saturday, March 22, 2008

Well, we are still having fun!

Well we are still in Nashville and having fun. I am so proud of B.J. as she has made it to finals in Speech for the 8Th grade. We will find out tonight were she placed, it will be in the top six. She has song leading at 4:30 this afternoon, and I pray she does well in it too. But either way I will be very proud. She did place 3rd for her web page and got a nice trophy for it. I am glad that they award the kids this was, but placing isn't as important and the support they receive and the experience they get so that as they grow up they can grow in the church so that one day they can help to lead the Church and bring more to Christ. That is the important thing, God!
I am so thankful that I was able to be here this year and be a part of B.J.'s Lads to Leaders/Leaderettes experience. I pray that John is looking down on her, and that he is as proud as I am. Well, I will post again real soon.
Until then may God Bless and Keep you safe,
Judy

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Happy Easter my love!
I am so glad you were able to experience that with B.J.
Love you heaps,
Charisse

Traci said...

Now that the fun and excitement are over.... we can get caught up on some rest and then start walking again....

and you have been tagged my friend...visit my blog for the rules.

Hugs.