Saturday, March 8, 2008

I got my wish!



Hello all, I know, it has been a while, but I didn't feel like being online much so I haven't been. But today I feel good and I got my wish. IT SNOWED!!! We got about 2 1/2 inches last night. I got up and and went outside and made a snow angel for John.

So, I just went out and laughed and looked up into the sky, and said,"This is for you, John." I laughed and remembered the time we had a little snow while up at Ronald McDonald House and we had to go to clinic. Of course I helped him get to the car without falling, put his walker in the back seat, and while I was going to my side of the car he hit me with a big snow ball, and started laughing and got into the car before I could get him with one. He laughed all the way to the clinic that day, he had got me and he knew it too. Such sweet memories.


Here is a shot of our yard, it is pretty, but it is cold. The little boy I am babysitting today will be out there in a little while. I am going to go out with him and maybe make a snow man, or have a snowball fight, or just have fun watching him. We shall see. I do know that it is to pretty to not enjoy. Take time, no matter what the weather, to just have fun and laugh and remember the sweet times.

God Bless,

Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Hello Judy!
What beautiful scenery! The snow is lovely!
What beautiful memories that you have of John and the snow. I love the snow angel you made for him. How sweet! It is lovely to see an update and I am glad you got your wish!
Love Charisse