Monday, March 31, 2008

Hello again

Hello everyone. Things are going okay here. Just the same old things, taking B.J. back and forth to school, and housework and going to church. Not much happening. I do have a request though, my father-in-law is sick and has been for almost 3 weeks. He finally went to the doctors office today, better late than never, and I am really worried. He has been coughing up nasty stuff for almost the whole time he has been sick and at times it was dark brown junk coming up. He is 77 I believe, and his health has really went down quickly in the last few months, and he had some pretty bad skin cancers removed. My mother-in-law and I are worried that the skin cancer may have metastasized, or something and is causing this. In the past he has had a collapsed lung, I can't remember the cause, but I am worried that he may be in for a rough road. So my request of course is for prayers for him, his wife, and our whole family. I am worried we might loose him soon, and it may be a little to much to soon for my husband and family after loosing John last year. So pray for us all if you would please.
Until next time,
God Bless,
Judy

Update:
Well my father-in-law has a lung infection and a kidney infection, he had 2 IV's and a number of scripts to fill. He said the IV's helped a lot and I pray he will be back to himself soon. Thanks for all Prayers and please keep them coming.

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Hello Judy,
I am glad that the fater-in-law is now getting treatment. I can understand things being worrisome and I will be praying for him....

Love Charisse