Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello!

Hello all, hope this post finds you all doing well. It has been pretty here lately, mild weather with 50 and 60 degree weather, like Spring I guess you could say. We are doing well, and getting ready for our trip to Nashville for Lad to Leaders/leaderetts next week. I am looking forward to doing something with B.J. that she is interested in. I am so proud of her.
It is hard to believe that in one month and 3 days, it will be a year since John earned his angel wings. Sometimes I still get down, and teary eyed, I guess that is normal. I don't know to many people in my life that have lost a child to an illness or accident to ask really. But I am dealing with it, I don't try to hide my feelings or cover them up anymore like I used to, and I don't hold the pain in and let it fester and pull me apart at the seams so to speak. I have learned that with God, prayer and rest, we can deal with any situation. I am not saying it is easy by any means, but God never promised life to be easy. But if we give ourselves to him and are faithful to him, he will have a place for us that will be the absolutely greatest place. Happiness is for us to take in hand, not to be given to us as is Love, and Faith. So take time to be happy, even in sad times, Love like there is no tomorrow, and Laugh hard and often. Enjoy life, and do the best you can with what you are given. You don't have to have everything, you don't have to be rich, you only have to have faith, and let God take care of the rest, then life will be just fine. There will be hard times, sad days, and even times of bitterness and anger, but give it to God and he will take care of you always. Take time to tell the people you love how you feel, and treat others as you would like to be treated, and if we all do this the world could turn into a much better place.
So until next time, May God bless you all,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

It is amazing, Judy, how long it has been since John was here on earth. You are a wonderful lady and explain things so well. Always thinking and praying for you.
Love Charisse