Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am back at last!

Well, did you think I had got lost? I didn't, but for some reason I couldn't get on my blog for a few days and I finally got it working again. I won't bore you with the details but I am back, at last! So, we had a blast at the Lads to Leaders/Leaderettes convention. I am going to try to go again next year as well. It was great spending the time with B.J. and supporting her in her activities as well as the other youth of our congregation. Here is a picture of B.J. and myself:
One of her friends took this for us while we were doing the picture scavenger hunt. Isn't my daughter a beauty? I sure think so. Also here is a couple pictures that we took of the scenery inside the hotel.

There were waterfalls and gardens and the picture of the woman dressed as a vine is known as Devine. She walks on stilts, and is a 9ft walking vine. She doesn't talk she just walks around and wraps around the polls and sometimes you can't even tell that it is an actress in costume. We had a great time, but I was very glad to get home that is for sure. God has bless us with the ability to do this together, and I pray he lets us do it again next year.

May God bless you all, and keep you healthy.

Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Hello Judy! How strange you could not get into your blog...hehe..well I read this entry a little while back and had trouble signing the blog...hehe..but it is working now! I am glad you guys had such a good time.
Love Charisse