Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hello again

Hello again! Just a little note to let every one know that I am still around. I am going to be going to the tech school probably tomorrow to see if I can find out if I am going to school in May or September. I am getting anxious to start school, and also a little afraid of starting. The sooner I find out, and can start planning and actually start going the better I will feel, I think anyway.

I have been doing the same things. Mainly sitting around the house, but also participating in a Russian Class at the church. The Missionaries that the church sponsors in Russia has to come home for 3 months. Russian laws have changed to where missionaries have to spend 3 months out of Russia, for every 3 months in the Russia. Our church also participates in the Lad's to Leaders/Leaderettes program, and they have a second language program, so the Pfaffs are now teaching us Russian Bible verses and some things that if we were to ever meet a person from Russia, we could at least help them or understand what they need a little better. I may never use the knowledge that I am attaining, but I am enjoying it very much. I don't have anyone to study with after classes, but hey, I am still giving it my best and enjoying the time in class, and with the teens that I am taking the class with. They are doing so well, and I am very proud of them.

Well, tonight I have church, so I had better get the roast on and get some stuff done around here so that we won't be overwhelmed trying to get it all done before church or after we get home. Take care and God bless,

Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

I hope that when you start school, you enjoy it so much. Sorry I have been late in checking on you. Life has been so busy with Isaac not quite recovered from surgery. Will get better though.
Love Charisse