Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Well, today has been better than I expected. I am still a little emotional, but it is okay. I helped a friend this morning, she is a teacher and Tcaps (state mandated testing) are this week, so I went and helped her in her class. My "job" was to help keep the kids focused on the test. She only has 5 kids in her class during the testing, and I mainly helped one of them to stay focused on the test. After that, my mom and I went out and bought a flower arrangement for John's head stone and we visited the grave site for a while. My husband met us out there. I still try to keep busy so that I won't focus on the fact that I miss him.

Other than that, I haven't done to much. Tonight is Church, I look forward to the Wednesday night Ladies Bible class. We are learning about becoming more like Christ by studying the "B-attitudes" and it is a very interesting book. The ladies that attend the class are just wonderful ladies and I admire each and every one of them.

Well that about does it for now, I will post again some other time.
God bless you all,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

I am so glad that your day went better than expected. I hope you enjoyed church my love.
Love Charisse