Monday, April 20, 2009

Hello all.

Well, it has been a little while, but things are okay here. The Ronald McDonald house telethon was Saturday, and it was good. My husband and I did cry during the clip that I taped. They edited parts of the last telethon that John and I did, and it even had his voice on it. When we heard his voice, that just about did us in. But it was good, and I hope that it help to raise money for the RMH. That was my reason for doing it, to try to inspire people to donate to this great place.

Other than that I am just waiting to find out when I start school. If there is an opening during the summer trimester, I will start May 4Th, but if there isn't an opening, it will be September 1st. I am hoping for May, the sooner I get in, the sooner I will graduate and hopefully get a good job with decent benefits. A start at a more financially stable future for me and my family, that is my goal. Plus getting a job, or career, that I can enjoy, be proud of, and that will allow us to get some things we want, not just what we need. I wish I would have thought of all this stuff when I was younger, but I wouldn't change a thing because that would change my family, and kids, and I don't want that.

Well that is about it for now, May God bless us all.
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

that would have been real hard to hear John's voice. Judy, you are a trooper!
Love you,
Charisse