Saturday, April 11, 2009

Well, things are going a little better here. I am dealing with the feelings better now. Other than the boy I baby sit still being just awful, and not minding, things are going a little smoother. I think it helped that Becky and I went out and had a good day away from home. We got back before she had to be in school, and we laughed so hard and for so long just being goofy, that I thought my cheeks would cramp up on me! It was so fun just goofing off and being silly for a while. I always heard that laughter is the best medicine, and I do believe that it is some pretty powerful stuff! HA! I recommend that everyone try it for a while, just be silly and goofy and laugh! See if it helps you like it did me.

Well, tomorrow is Easter Sunday here, and after Church we are going to my moms to have lunch together as a family. I am looking forward to it, that is for sure.

Well, that is about it for now, May God bless you all!
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Happy Easter my love. It is the day after Easter here. We had a good Easter.
I am glad you had some good laughs. It does make you feel amazingly better!
Enjoy your Easter!
Lots of love,
Charisse