Friday, November 9, 2007

Better now

Well, I am feeling better now. My allergies still seem to be acting up some, but at least there is no more chest discomfort and my energy is back as well. It took about 5 days to feel almost normal and that is unusual for me. I guess when I get sick I do a good job of it. Things are pretty peaceful around here. I am finding myself a little more down lately, but I think it is because I know that the holidays are approaching and I am missing John so much right now. My husband even said he wasn't in the Christmas mood this year, but he is going to have to fake it a little because we still have B.J. to think about and she loves the Christmas season. I am thankful that we are all okay and that John is no longer in pain and with God and Jesus in heaven, but I have to admit that it is harder to find the simple things to be thankful for this year. I haven't even asked my mom if we are having our family thanksgiving at her house this year. I don't know if I want to go be around the family this year or if I just want to fix for me, my husband and B.J. I guess I will figure it out in the next couple of days. I do know that Christmas day I am just staying home and having a Christmas dinner here for my family and if my oldest 2 kids want to come that is fine and if not the 3 of us will just have a nice day at home. I know that times are going to be hard the next couple months, but I also know that John is in my heart as is God and Jesus and I will make it through with my family and friends support. And if it gets to tough I know that Jesus will carry me through.
May God bless and keep you all,
Judy

No comments: